top of page

Biblical Hebrew Awakening: EXODUS

Public·806 members

Shalom everyone..here are my thoughts about the exodus…in particular to Ghana. Ghana is giving land away. The lot sizes are around 13,000 sf. You have to pay $1200 a lot for admin. Fees. You will still have to pay for the construction of your home so figure in about $15000 to $25000. The development style is sustainable or village style. When building your home make sure that the builder Is adhering to international building codes. You will want to do this because those style houses they are building are having a lot of structural failures and envelope failures. Something has to be done about the main road into the development. It’s almost impassable during the rainy season. My suggestion would be cooperative build from all the community members. Your shipping costs will run you about $12000. So the start up costs will run you around $30000 per lot. I feel a cooperative effort with several individuals to share costs would work better for this type of development. I’m going to try to pull the topo maps and work on some preliminary designs…it’s an interesting concept. I definitely will be doing a future godbox tour. Anyhoo just some thoughts. Have a great day family…

Deidra Frazier-Loewe
My'Yahla BathYah
Cheryl Slaughter
Atarah Yisra'el

About

Welcome to the group! Our goal is to strategize ways to effe...
bottom of page